AGM-28 Hound Dog/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to AGM-28 Hound Dog, or pages that link to AGM-28 Hound Dog or to this page or whose text .
- Single Integrated Operational Plan : The U.S. plan and doctrine for the use of nuclear weapons in a large campaign, prepared for all services by the United States Strategic Command, based on Joint Chiefs of Staff guidance
- Suppression of enemy air defense : Military actions taken to reduce the effectiveness, or destroy, the radars, radio and other communications links, surface-to-air missiles, anti-aircraft artillery, fighter aircraft and their airbases and command posts of air defense systems
- B-52 Superfortress (bomber) : United States Air Force heavy bomber, first version flown in 1952, entered service in 1961, expected to stay operational until at least 2030
- W28 (nuclear weapon) : Warhead version of B28 bomb for AGM-28 Hound Dog air-launched and MGM-13 Mace ground-launched cruise missiles; W49 was a derivative
- Permissive Action Link : Built into a nuclear weapon, a component that requires an external code, not known to the crew but provided through the chain of command, to enable detonation in combination with other safety features