A (letter)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to A (letter), or pages that link to A (letter) or to this page or whose text .
- Alphabet : Writing system in which symbols - single or multiple letters, such as <a> or <ch> - represent phonemes (significant 'sounds') of a language.
- Letter (alphabet) : Symbol in an alphabetic script, usually denoting one or more phonemes; for example, in the English alphabet the letter <a> can represent the phoneme /æ/ as in mat and /eɪ/ as in mate.
- English alphabet : A Latin-based alphabet consisting of 28 letters ie. 26 standard letters plus two print ligatures æ and œ.
- Latin alphabet : Most widely used alphabet, the standard script of most languages that originated in Europe, where it developed in ancient Rome before 600 BC from the Etruscan alphabet (in turn derived from the Greek alphabet).
- Spelling : Add brief definition or description
- Writing : The process of recording thoughts or speech in a visually or haptically retrievable manner.