Acute accent/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Acute accent, or pages that link to Acute accent or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Acute accent. Needs checking by a human.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- Greek alphabet : Set of twenty-four letters that has been used to write the Greek language since the late 9th or early 8th century BC.
- Occitan language : Romance language spoken in Occitania.
- Portuguese language : An Iberian Romance language, of the Indo-European family.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.