Adrien-Marie Legendre/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Adrien-Marie Legendre, or pages that link to Adrien-Marie Legendre or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Adrien-Marie Legendre. Needs checking by a human.
- Antoine-Laurent Lavoisier : Eminent late 18th century French chemist.
- Associated Legendre function : Function defined by where Pℓ denotes a Legendre function.
- Augustin-Louis Cauchy : (1789 – 1857) prominent French mathematician, one of the pioneers of rigor in mathematics and complex analysis.
- Bernhard Riemann : German mathematician (1826-1866) notable for differential geometry, function theory, and number theory.
- Euclid : (ca. 325 BC - ca. 265 BC) Alexandrian mathematician and known as the father of geometry.
- Gamma function : A mathematical function that extends the domain of factorials to non-integers.
- Kilogram : The kilogram is the basic unit of mass in the International System of Units (SI, metric system).
- Legendre polynomials : Orthogonal polynomials in the variable −1 ≤ x ≤ 1 and weight function w(x) = 1.
- Louis XVI : King of France executed in 1792 during the French Revolution; husband of Marie Antoinette.
- Napoleon : Noted military commander, world historic figure and dictator of France from 1799 to 1814