Alfred Hitchcock/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Alfred Hitchcock, or pages that link to Alfred Hitchcock or to this page or whose text .
- Film : A visual medium involving the recording and display of images in motion over time, generally by photographic means.
- Director : Add brief definition or description
- Thriller (genre) : A fictional work combining action and elements of mystery and, possibly, romance.
- Vertigo (film) : Is a 1958 suspense film shot on location in San Francisco by the noted director Alfred Hitchcock that has, over the years, come to be viewed as one of the best movies ever made.
- Crime : Acts or omissions that are made offences against the law and which are prosecuted by the State.