Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Algorithm, or pages that link to Algorithm or to this page or whose text .
- Computer science : The study of how computers work, and the algorithms, data structures and design principles used in their operation and programming.
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Euclidean algorithm : Algorithm for finding the greatest common divisor of two integers
- Sorting algorithms : An algorithm that sequences elements of a list in a certain order.
- Fast Fourier transform : Add brief definition or description
- Genetic algorithms : Add brief definition or description
- Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization : Sequential procedure or algorithm for constructing a set of mutually orthogonal vectors from a given set of linearly independent vectors.
- Register allocation by graph coloring : Add brief definition or description
- Complexity of algorithms : How fast the execution time (or memory usage) increases as the data set to be processed grows.
- Computational complexity theory : Add brief definition or description
- Computer program : A set of instructions to be executed by a computer.
- Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī : Add brief definition or description
- Lambda calculus : A formal system designed to investigate functions and recursion.
- Turing machine : Add brief definition or description