Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Amprenavir, or pages that link to Amprenavir or to this page or whose text .
- Protease inhibitor : Chemical compound that inhibits the functions of protease enzymes to control viral infections.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- HIV : An infectious human retrovirus, transmitted by bodily fluids, that causes AIDS.
- AIDS : A collection of symptoms and signs caused when an infection with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) changes from simple presence to active disease.