Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Anthroposophy, or pages that link to Anthroposophy or to this page or whose text .
- Complementary and alternative medicine : Set of therapies and treatments not considered mainstream or scientific.
- Spiritual therapies : Mystical, religious or spiritual practices performed for health benefit. -->
- Art therapy : The medical use of visual or tactile art, used in conjunction with psychotherapy to help express events that may be difficult to articulate, and with rehabilitative medicine to improve coordination and, when approriate, assist a client with artistic training to adapt techniques to physical limitations
- Dance therapy : The use of dance and other movement techniques to improve health, dealing with emotional or neurologic problems
- Mistletoe : Add brief definition or description