Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Autopoiesis, or pages that link to Autopoiesis or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Systems biology : The study of biological systems as a whole.
- Self-organization : The ability of matter to structure itself; a precondition for life.
- Self-assembly : Add brief definition or description
- Cell (biology : Add brief definition or description
- Organism : An individual living individual: a complex, adaptive physical system that acts a integrated unit that sustains metabolism and reproduces progeny that resemble it.
- Supramolecular chemistry : The area of chemistry beyond the molecules and focuses on the chemical systems made up of a discrete number of assembled molecular subunits or components.
- Cognition : The central nervous system's processing of information relevant to interacting with itself and its internal and external environment.
- Origin of life : How did self-replicating biochemistry and cells arise from the prebiotic world approximately four billion years ago? Aka abiogenesis.