< AyurvedaJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ayurveda, or pages that link to Ayurveda or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ayurveda. Needs checking by a human.
- Aromatherapy : A form of complementary and alternative medicine whose adherents claim it to be a gentle but effective method of healing and enhancing the mind, body, and spirit through the use of natural oils from aromatic plants, trees and grasses.
- Complementary and alternative medicine : Set of therapies and treatments not considered mainstream or scientific.
- Indigenous knowledge system : Set of knowledge, skills and technologies existing and developed around specific conditions of indigenous populations and communities.
- Integrative medicine : Organized health care that involves willing cooperation between mainstream and complementary medicine
- Kerala : A State of south-western India.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine : Within the U.S. government's National Institutes of Health, the organization concerned with funding and performing research in complementary and alternative medicine, and disseminating its findings
- Traditional medicine : Methods of healthcare, not formulated based on scientific models or necessarily having demonstrated efficacy in randomized controlled trials, which still have a long history of safety and presumed efficacy as used in specific cultures