Balkan peninsula/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Balkan peninsula, or pages that link to Balkan peninsula or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Balkan peninsula. Needs checking by a human.
- Adriatic Sea : Extension of the Mediterranean Sea that separates the Balkan and the Apennine peninsulas.
- Albania : Republic in south-eastern Europe (population c. 3.6 million; capital Tirana), with a long Adriatic coastline on the west and land borders with Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece.
- Balkan Mountains : A mountain range on the eastern part of the Balkans.
- Macedonian language : A language in the Eastern group of South Slavic languages and the official language of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Peninsula : A piece of land surrounded mostly by sea, but adjoining some land.