Bearing only mode/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Bearing only mode, or pages that link to Bearing only mode or to this page or whose text .
- Fire and forget : A precision-guided munition that needs no guidance information from its launching platform once released
- Guided missile : A weapon that flies through air or space, under its own power, which adjusts its course to hit its target.
- Anti-shipping missile : An air, surface (sea or land), or submarine-launched missile that can track and intercept a maneuvering ship target against the background of moving water
- AGM-84 Harpoon : A U.S. developed anti-shipping missile that can be launched from aircraft, ships and submarines
- P-700 Granit : A Soviet-designed cruise missile, with the NATO reporting designation SS-N-19 SHIPWRECK, launched from ships and submarines, typically against ship targets
- Moskit : A family of Russian supersonic, sea-skimming anti-shipping missiles, ship- and air-launched, all designated by NATO as the SS-N-22 SUNBURN guided missile
- Go-onto-target : A guidance paradigm in which the sensor follows a potentially moving signal from the target, rather than going to a set of predefined geographic coordinates