Belgian cuisine/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Belgian cuisine, or pages that link to Belgian cuisine or to this page or whose text .
- Cooking : The act of using heat to prepare food for eating. Cooking may also be said to occur by certain cold-preparation methods.
- Cuisine : A specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture.
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.
- History of food : A cultural study that involves multidisciplinary approaches from economics, sociology and demography, and even literature.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- French fries : Thin sticks of potato that have been deep-fried.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Belgian cuisine. Needs checking by a human.