Biblical inerrancy/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Biblical inerrancy, or pages that link to Biblical inerrancy or to this page or whose text .
- Fundamentalism : Form of religion that holds to scriptural inerrantism or similarly strict literalism.
- Alliance Defense Fund : A legal alliance and information service supporting social conservatives who believe in Biblical inerrancy, and that the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects the exercise of their rights in what they term a "culture war"; partner ministry of Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview
- Bob Jones University : Fundamentalist Christian college located in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview : Add brief definition or description
- Liberty University : Religious college founded by Jerry Falwell in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Patrick Henry College : A Biblically-based Christian undergraduate college in Purcellville, Virginia, founded in 2000 and especially targeting homeschooled students
- Evangelicalism : A historically recent collection of religious beliefs, practices, and traditions typified by an emphasis on evangelism, and by what adherents call a "personal experience" of conversion.
- Karl Barth : German Protestant theologian, author of Church Dogmatics and founder of Neo-Orthodoxy.