< BrummieJump to navigation Jump to search
- Natural language : A communication system based on sequences of acoustic, visual or tactile symbols that serve as units of meaning.
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- British English : Any of the spoken and written variants of the English language originating in the United Kingdom; widely used around the world, especially in current and former countries of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- English phonemes : A list of abstract sound units and their various spellings.
- Birmingham : The second-most populous British city, and a metropolitan borough in the West Midlands county of England.
- Black Country : Add brief definition or description
- West Midlands : Add brief definition or description
- Middle English : English language as it was from about the middle of the eleventh century until the end of the fifteenth century.