< BuddhaJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Buddha. Needs checking by a human.
- Afghanistan : A Islamic republic in Central Asia, with an unstable but elected government; borders China, Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan
- Anshan : The third largest prefecture level city in Liáoníng province of China.
- Baha'i Faith : A monotheistic religion founded in the mid-19th century in Persia, which emphasizes the unity of all humans as one race and prior religions as all being legitimate revelations from God.
- Buddhism : Spiritual tradition founded on the teachings of the Buddha.
- Ethics : The branch of philosophy dealing with standards of good and evil.
- Hinduism : A diffuse set of cultural and religious practices that originated on the Indian subcontinent.
- Islam : Religion founded by Muhammad whose sacred book is the Qur'an (Koran).
- Jesus : Traveling preacher in first century CE, foundational figure in Christianity.
- Kalarippayattu : Ancient martial art that has its origins in the Kerala area of Southern India, and can be traced back to the Vedic period.
- Laos, History : Add brief definition or description
- Positivist calendar : Alternative calendar proposed by Auguste Comte in 1849, with each day and month celebrating a different person.
- Shaolin Temple : Add brief definition or description
- Song Dynasty : (960–1279 CE); a culturally rich and sophisticated era in China.
- South Korea : A democratic republic in East Asia, occupying the southern half of the Korean peninsula; established in 1948 after Korea's liberation from Japanese colonial rule.
- The Four Noble Truths : An important concept in Buddhism.
- Why I Am Not A Christian : Speech (and later pamphlet and book) by philosopher Bertrand Russell explaining his rejection of Christianity.