< ByteJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Byte. Needs checking by a human.
- Computer networking reference models : Add brief definition or description
- IBM compatible PC : A computer compatible with the original IBM PC, but made by a different company.
- IEEE : A non-profit of technology professionals active in publishing peer-reviewed journals and as a standards organization.
- Instruction set architecture : Add brief definition or description
- Linux kernel : The core piece of the Linux operating system that controls processes, manages memory, and loads device drivers.
- Random Access Memory : More commonly RAM, is a term most often used to describe the main system memory of a personal computer; there have been many types of memory devices called "RAM"; generally these devices share the common features of having read/write access to any non-sequential memory location (thus "random" access), and relatively fast data access times.
- Unicode : Character encoding standard designed to formalize a universal representation of alphanumeric symbols.