< CNNJump to navigation Jump to search
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Television : Electronic transmission of moving pictures.
- Ted Turner : Turner Foundation; United Nations Foundation; Co-Chairman, Nuclear Threat Initiative; founder of CNN
- Time Warner Inc. : World's third largest media and entertainment conglomerate, headquartered in the Time Warner Center in New York City.
Channels and shows
- CNN Newsroom : Add brief definition or description
- The Situation Room : Add brief definition or description
- Larry King Live : Add brief definition or description
- Anderson Cooper 360° : Add brief definition or description
- Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer : Add brief definition or description
- Christiane Amanpour : Add brief definition or description
- Peter Bergen : Senior Research Fellow, American Strategy Program and Co-Director, Counterterrorism Strategy Initiative, New America Foundation; CNN's national security analyst and fellow at Center on Law & Security, New York University; adjunct professor, School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University
- Wolf Blitzer : U.S. television journalist, currently lead political anchor for CNN, previously their White House and military affairs correspondent; after starting with Reuters, spent 15 years as Washington, D.C. correspondent for the Jerusalem Post
- Larry King : Add brief definition or description
- Brent Sadler : Add brief definition or description
- Atika Shubert : Add brief definition or description
- Kareen Wynter : Add brief definition or description
- Terry Jeffrey : Editor-in-Chief, Cybercast News Service of the Media Research Center; regular contributor the Creators Syndicate and to CNN’s Situation Room; former editor and now editor-at-large, Human Events; Arabic linguist; Editorial writer for Washington Times (1987-1991); issues and research director for Pat Buchanan’s first Republican presidential campaign (1992); executive director of The American Cause (1992-1993); national Buchanan campaign manager (1995-1996)
- Fareed Zakaria : Political scientist; editor of Newsweek magazine; board member of the Council on Foreign Relations, New America Foundation, Yale University, the Trilateral Commission, and Shakespeare and Company; Aspen Strategy Group, Aspen Institute; former managing editor of Foreign Affairs; Former Research Fellow, Belfer Center, International Security Program, 1988-1991; CNN and Washington Post columnist; book author
- Glenn Beck : U.S. conservative political opinion broadcaster and author, with a show on Fox News and a political action effort, the 9-12 Project
- Lou Dobbs : Business and economic journalist, with strong political opinions, who left CNN in late 2009 after many years, and who says he is seeking a more activist role