CZ Talk:Biology Workgroup
This is the Discussion page for the CZ:Biology_Workgroup
Biology articles which use Wikipedia as a source
The articles below use Wikipedia as a source and don't link to the original versions in the history lists. Alternative sources would be better.
- Lactobacillus casei : Rod-shaped, Gram-positive, anaerobic bacteria of genus Lactobacillus, found in the human intestine and mouth.
- Amanita phalloides : The poisonous Death Cap mushroom, renowned as one of the most toxic of all fungi.
- Clostridium difficile : A bacteria species causing infectious diarhhea and pseudomembranous colitis.
- Candida albicans : Parasitic diploid fungus, which is incapable of sexual reproduction and meiosis, and a causal agent of opportunistic oral and genital infections in humans.
- Amanita muscaria : A psychoactive fungus (mushroom) commonly known as the fly agaric.
John Stephenson 07:28, 7 September 2011 (UTC)
Articles lacking definition
I have added definitions to all biology pages lacking them, save for the many fish articles added by Drew Smith which should all be reviewed for possible deletion. David Finn 18:55, 17 November 2011 (UTC)