Centrifugal force/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Centrifugal force, or pages that link to Centrifugal force or to this page or whose text .
- Inertial forces : Forces introduced to enable the use of the laws of motion in accelerating frames of reference, such as rotational frames
- Centripetal force : The force directed normal to the path of a moving body that enables the body to navigate the curvature of the path
- Coriolis force : An inertial force upon a moving object that is perpendicular to its velocity as that is seen from a rotating frame of reference, and also to the axis of rotation.
- Foucault pendulum : A pendulum demonstrating the Earth's rotation as it maintains its plane of motion independent of movement of its suspension attached to planet Earth.
- Clairaut's theorem : A theorem describing the figure of the Earth as an oblate spheroid.