Charles Darwin's illness/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Charles Darwin's illness, or pages that link to Charles Darwin's illness or to this page or whose text .
- Charles Darwin : (1809 – 1882) English natural scientist, most famous for proposing the theory of natural selection.
- Homeopathy : System of alternative medicine involving administration of highly diluted substances with the intention to stimulate the body's natural healing processes, not considered proven by mainstream science.
- Hydrotherapy : External application of pure water for therapeutic purposes; emphasizes motion and temperature of the water, but excludes mineral water treatments (i.e., balneology)
- Agoraphobia : Add brief definition or description
- Chagas disease : Add brief definition or description
- Peter Medawar : Add brief definition or description
- John Forbes : (1787-1861), physician and medical journalist