Charles Willoughby/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Douglas MacArthur : Senior U.S. Army commander in the Second World War, head of the Occupation of Japan, holder of the highest rank and highest honor for valor in the Army, yet relieved of command for insubordination
- World War Two in the Pacific : The part of World War II (1937-45) fought in Asia and the Pacific Ocean between Japan and the U.S., China, Britain, Australia, and other Allies.
- Korean War : A modern conflict (1950-1953) fought on the Korean peninsula between the US-led UN forces, and the Communist coalition of North Korea and China.
- U.S. intelligence involvement with World War II Japanese war criminals : Actions by intelligence agencies, primarily in the U.S. Army, where Japanese strongly suspected of war crimes were not prosecuted in exchange for information, such as details of the biological weapons program
- Seizo Arisue : Lieutenant general in the Imperial Japanese Army who headed its intelligence department in 1945, and was part of U.S. anticommunist activities after the war.
- Intelligence on the Korean War : The collection and analysis, primarily by the United States with South Korean help, of information that predicted the 1950 invasion of South Korea, and the plans and capabilities of the enemy once the war had started
- U.S. intelligence activities in Asia-Pacific : This is a regional-level subpage dealing with CIA intelligence and operations pertaining to the Asia-Pacific area. Large topics may be in subordinate pages.
- Clandestine human-source intelligence and covert action : Intelligence and military special operations functions that either should be completely secret (i.e., clandestine: the existence of which is not known outside the relevant government circles), or simply cannot be linked to the sponsor (i.e., covert: it is known that sabotage is taking place, but its sponsor is unknown).