Cholinergic antagonist/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Cholinergic antagonist, or pages that link to Cholinergic antagonist or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cholinergic antagonist. Needs checking by a human.
- Acetylcholine : A chemical transmitter in both the peripheral nervous system (PNS) and central nervous system (CNS) in many organisms including humans.
- Obstructive lung disease : Group of usually progressive lung disorders with overlapping signs and symptoms, including asthma, bronchiectasis, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema.
- Parasympathetic nervous system : Motor division of the autonomic nervous system, which has cholinergic nerve endings, which inhibits the heart, contracts the pupils, and produces a vagus-insulin axis of activity.
- Tiotropium : A long-acting, 24 hour, anticholinergic bronchodilator used in the management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).