Cholinesterase inhibitor/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Cholinesterase inhibitor, or pages that link to Cholinesterase inhibitor or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cholinesterase inhibitor. Needs checking by a human.
- Acetylcholinesterase : An enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of acetylcholine to choline and acetate, causing muscles, ennervated by cholinergic receptors, to relax
- Acetylcholine : A chemical transmitter in both the peripheral nervous system (PNS) and central nervous system (CNS) in many organisms including humans.
- Chemical weapon : A weapon that cause death or disease by means of chemical interaction with the metabolism of the victim, as opposed to causing injury through blast, thermal, or other effects not on a molecular level
- Delirium : A disorder characterized by confusion; inattentiveness; disorientation; illusions; hallucinations; agitation; and in some instances autonomic nervous system hyperactivity.
- Dementia : Progressive decline in two or more cognitive domains that is severe enough to interfere with the performance of everyday activities.
- Insecticide : A pesticide used against insects, in agriculture, medicine, industry and the household.
- Parasympathetic nervous system : Motor division of the autonomic nervous system, which has cholinergic nerve endings, which inhibits the heart, contracts the pupils, and produces a vagus-insulin axis of activity.