Closed set/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Closed set, or pages that link to Closed set or to this page or whose text .
- Topology : A branch of mathematics that studies the properties of objects that are preserved through continuous deformations (such as stretching, bending and compression).
- Open set : In geometry and topology, a set that does not contain any of its boundary points.
- Topological space : A mathematical structure (generalizing some aspects of Euclidean space) defined by a family of open sets.
- Compact set : A toplogical space for which every covering with open sets has a finite subcovering.
- Limit point : A point which cannot be separated from a given subset of a topological space; all neighbourhoods of the points intersect the set.
- Boundary : Add brief definition or description
- Closure : Add brief definition or description
- Closed manifold : Add brief definition or description
- Interval : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Interval (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.