Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Co-morbidity, or pages that link to Co-morbidity or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Co-morbidity. Needs checking by a human.
- Borderline personality disorder : A personality disorder marked by a pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. (National Library of Medicine)
- Co-occurrence : Simultaneous, but unrelated, presentation of symptoms that influence the overall diagnostic profile of a person to whom medical and/or psychiatric criteria are being applied.
- Depersonalization disorder : A dissociative disorder characterized by a persistent or recurring experience of unreality, where individuals report an experience akin to living in a movie or dream, feeling detached from their body and emotions, and not being in control of their life.
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.