Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Code-switching, or pages that link to Code-switching or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Code-switching. Needs checking by a human.
- German language : A West-Germanic language, the official language of Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein, one of several official languages in Switzerland and Belgium, and also spoken in Italy and Denmark.
- Pidgin : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Pidgin (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Psycholinguistics : Study of the psychological and neurobiological factors that enable humans to acquire, use, comprehend and produce language.
- Spoken language : An example of language produced using some of the articulatory organs, e.g. the mouth, vocal folds or lungs, or intended for production by these organs; alternatively, the entire act of communicating verbally - what people mean or intend, the words they use, their accent, intonation and so on.
- Turkish language : Turkic language mainly spoken in Turkey and among Turkish-speaking populations in several countries.