Cognitive science/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Cognitive science, or pages that link to Cognitive science or to this page or whose text .
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Cognition : The central nervous system's processing of information relevant to interacting with itself and its internal and external environment.
- Extended cognition : The extension of mental processes and mind beyond the body to include aspects of the environment in which an organism is embedded and the organism's interaction with that environment
- Memory : The cognitive processes that lead to the retaining and recalling of past experience.