Common Tri-Mode Seeker/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Raytheon : A large US technology company, much of whose market is military, but also provides products, especially electronics, to the civilian sector
- Precision-guided munition : A powered or unpowered weapon that adjusts its flight path to hit a specific target, with a circular error probability in the low number of meters, often less than the radius of destruction
- GBU-53 Small Diameter Bomb : Second generation of the GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb, now in development, with inertial navigation supplemented with GPS for midcourse guidance, an multiple terminal guidance modes using the Common Tri-Mode Seeker (laser, imaging infrared, radar, GPS); has the ability to hit moving targets
- Future Combat Systems : An cancelled development program,including a variety of military systems, including armored fighting vehicles, unmanned ground vehicles, artillery, precision guided munitions and unmanned aerial vehicles; was an evolutionary step in the restructuring of the United States Army and tailored to the brigade combat team organizational structure but will continue partially in the Brigade Combat Team Modernization
- Joint Air-Ground Missile : U.S. development program to replace short-range tactical missiles including the [AGM-114 Hellfire]], AGM-65 Maverick, and BGM-71 TOW