Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Communism, or pages that link to Communism or to this page or whose text .
- Ideology : An organized set of ideas and ways of understanding the world, usually normative, and often on political, economic, ethical or philosophical subjects.
- Socialism : Any socio-economic system in which property and distribution of wealth are controlled by a community, by cooperation law.
- Karl Marx : 19th century philosopher and economist. Creator of a theoretical foundation for Communism.
- Leninism : Add brief definition or description
- Stalinism : Add brief definition or description
- Comintern : Also known as the Third International or the Communist International, a world Communist organization, under effective Soviet control, which existed from 1919 to 1943