Comparative linguistics/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Comparative linguistics, or pages that link to Comparative linguistics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Comparative linguistics. Needs checking by a human.
- Evolutionary biology : The study of the origin and descent of species, as well as their change, multiplication, and diversity over time.
- German dialects : Dialect dominated by the geographical spread of the High German consonant shift, and the dialect continuum that connects the German with the Dutch language.
- Historical linguistics : The study of how languages change over time, and linguistic patterns within that change.
- History of linguistics : Chronological study of the science which endeavours to describe and explain the human faculty of language.
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Natural language : A communication system based on sequences of acoustic, visual or tactile symbols that serve as units of meaning.
- Proto-Indo-Europeans : Prehistoric people who spoke a language reconstructed as 'Proto-Indo-European', the ancestor of many modern European languages.