< CompilerJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Compiler, or pages that link to Compiler or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Compiler. Needs checking by a human.
- .NET Framework : Bundle of interdependent programs required to create and run programs using C# and multiple other programming languages on most versions of Microsoft Windows.
- Buffer overflow : In computers and computer security, occurs when more data is written to a memory buffer than can fit into the memory buffer.
- Byte : A byte is a unit of data consisting of (usually) eight binary digits, each of which is called a bit.
- C (programming language) : General-purpose procedural programming language developed in 1972.
- Canary value : Add brief definition or description
- Computer architecture : Add brief definition or description
- Computer engineering : Discipline that deals with the design and production of computer hardware, the design and development of low-level computer software, and computer hardware-software integration.
- Computer science : The study of how computers work, and the algorithms, data structures and design principles used in their operation and programming.
- Computer : A machine that executes a sequence of instructions.
- Constant folding : Add brief definition or description
- Copy propagation : An enabling optimization used in computer compilers that organizes data to improve subsequent optimizations.
- Dead code elimination : A compiler optimization which removes instructions which can be shown not to affect the operation of the program.
- Erlang (programming language) : Programming language designed by Joe Armstrong at Ericsson for concurrency and stability especially in mission-critical telecommunications systems. Now used widely for multi-threaded concurrent applications.
- Google Web Toolkit : Open source web framework written in Java.
- Graph coloring : Graph labelling, which assigns labels traditionally called 'colours' to elements of a graph subject to certain constraints.
- Instruction set architecture : Add brief definition or description
- Interpreter (computer) : In computer science, anything that turns one set of instructions into another set of instructions that are then immediately (or nearly immediately) executed. In the abstract sense, "instructions" can be anything, from operating system commands to a specific programming language (such as Python)
- Java (programming language) : A popular object-oriented programming language originally created by Sun Microsystems.
- Java platform : A bunch of programs needed for creating and running programs written in the Java programming language.
- Language (general) : A type of communication system, commonly used in linguistics, computer science and other fields to refer to different systems, including 'natural language' in humans, programming languages run on computers, and so on. A wider definition of language - what counts as a language and what doesn't - is a difficult philosophical topic, deserving an article in its own right.
- Late binding : The assignment of data types (such as integer or string) to variables at the time of execution of a computer program, rather than during the compilation phase.
- Linux distribution : A version of Linux comprised of the Linux kernel, all or part of the GNU operating system, and assorted other software.
- Linux naming controversy : A dispute between the Free Software Foundation and various Linux-supporting groups over the naming of operating systems that are based on the Linux kernel and use GNU utilities.
- Linux : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Linux (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- List of code generation topics : Add brief definition or description
- List of compiler optimizations : Add brief definition or description
- List of languages using the .NET Framework : Add brief definition or description
- Optimization (computer science) : Add brief definition or description
- Parallel computation : Add brief definition or description
- Pointer (computer science) : Add brief definition or description
- Programming language : Add brief definition or description
- Register allocation by graph coloring : Add brief definition or description
- Register allocation : Add brief definition or description
- Ruby (programming language) : Add brief definition or description
- Source code : Add brief definition or description
- Stack frame : Add brief definition or description
- Translation system : Add brief definition or description