Computer Go/External Links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Online Computer Go bibliography.
- Computer Go and Computer Go Programming pages at Sensei's Library
- computer-go mailing list
- The Computer Go Room on the Kiseido Go Server (KGS) for online discussion and running "bots"
- Information on the Go Text Protocol commonly used for interfacing Go playing engines with graphical clients and internet servers
- Kinger, Tim and Mechner, David. An Architecture for Computer Go (1996)
- Published articles about computer go on Ideosphere gives current estimate of whether a Go program will be best player in the world
- XS4All Internet B.V.
- Minimalism in Ubiquitous Interface Design by Wren and Reynolds describes a simple computer vision system for playing Go
- Go++ by Michael Reiss
- Handtalk, developed in China by Zhixing Chen
- The Many Faces of Go by David Fotland
- KCC Igo, from Korea (sold as Silver Star in Japan)
- Go Intellect by Ken Chen
- GNU Go, the strongest open source Go program
- Smart Go by Anders Kierulf, inventor of the Smart Game Format
- Free Go Software
- GoKnot, a Windows solution open for developing
- MIni GO Solver
Computer Go vs human/computer & tournament
- Comprehensive list of past computer go events
- All systems Go by David A. Mechner, discusses the game where professional go player Janice Kim won a game against program Handtalk after giving a 25-stone handicap.
- Two Representative Computer Go Games, an article about two computer go games, the one with two computers players, and the other, a 29-stone handicap human-computer game