(Redirected from Connecticut)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Connecticut (U.S. state): relatively small coastal state in NE U.S.; one of the country's original 13 colonies.
- Fireboats in Connecticut: Fireboats operated in Connecticut (U.S. state)
- Libertarian Party of Connecticut: Add brief definition or description
- Darien (Connecticut): A largely residential community in the U.S. state of Connecticut, with one of the highest per-capita incomes in the country; generally considered a distant suburb of New York City
- Connecticut River, a tributary of Long Island Sound
- USS Connecticut, any of seven US Navy ships named for the state
- University of Connecticut, the largest public university in the state
- Connecticut Huskies, the athletic program of the University of Connecticut
- Connecticut Colony, an English colony located in British America
- Connecticut Avenue, a street in Washington, D.C.
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, an 1889 novel by American humorist and writer Mark Twain