Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Construction, or pages that link to Construction or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Construction. Needs checking by a human.
- Architecture : The art and technique of designing and constructing buildings to fulfill both practical and aesthetic purposes.
- Bowling : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Bowling (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.
- Construction equipment : Equipment, which may be mobile, semipermanent, or permanent, intended for heavy work such as earthmoving, lifting containers or materials, drilling holes in earth or rock, or concrete or paving application
- Copper : A transition metal chemical element.
- Foundation (structure) : A structure that transfers building loads to the ground.
- Geotechnical engineering : The branch of civil engineering concerned with the engineering of earth materials.
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.