< CopyleftJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Copyleft, or pages that link to Copyleft or to this page or whose text .
- Intellectual property : A term referring to information that can be protected by patents, trademarks, trade secret practices and copyrights.
- Creative Commons : A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to enabling the sharing of the digital heritage of humanity.
- Free Software Foundation : Massachusetts-based non-profit organization founded by Richard Stallman to support the free software movement.
- GNU General Public License : A copyleft Free Software licence created by Richard Stallman.
- GNU Project : Add brief definition or description
- Lawrence Lessig : (1961-) American lawyer and professor; Board of Trustees, Freedom House; advocate for strong reform of intellectual property and copyright laws.
- Linux : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Linux (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Open source : A common shorthand for open source software.