Creative Commons/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Creative Commons, or pages that link to Creative Commons or to this page or whose text .
- Creativity : The process of having original ideas that have value.
- Commons : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Commons (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Creative Commons licenses : A set of copyright licenses created by Creative Commons.
- Science Commons : A branch of Creative Commons dedicated to making the results of scientific research available in public for use and reuse.
- Open Knowledge : Spelling variant of open knowledge.
- Open data : Data that are publicly available for use, reuse and redistribution, typically for free via the World Wide Web.
- Panton Principles : A set of recommendations on how to label scientific research data that are made public, with the aim of facilitating reproducibility and reuse.