Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Koop T, Zobrist B (2009). "Parameterizations for ice nucleation in biological and atmospheric systems". Phys Chem Chem Phys 11 (46): 10839-50. DOI:10.1039/b914289d. PMID 19924318. Research Blogging.
- Hoshino, Yoichiro (2009), "Resurrection of a Bull by Cloning from Organs Frozen without Cryoprotectant in a −80°C Freezer for a Decade", PLoS ONE 4: e4142, DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0004142
- Clark, M.S. & M.R. Worland (2008), "How insects survive the cold: molecular mechanisms-a review", J Comp Physiol [B] 178: 917-933, DOI:10.1007/s00360-008-0286-4
- A nice overview of molecular mechanisms known to be involved in cold adaptations in insect, many of them also being relevant to other taxa. Mentions almost exclusively invasive methodologies, though.