< CultivarJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Cultivar, or pages that link to Cultivar or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cultivar. Needs checking by a human.
- Apple (tree) : Pomaceous fruit of an apple tree, species Malus domestica, family Rosaceae.
- Classical plant breeding : The application of genetic principles to improve cultivated plants.
- Cloning : The generation of genetically identical organisms, using cells derived from an original cell by fission (one cell dividing into two cells) or by mitosis (cell nucleus division with each chromosome splitting into two).
- Gardenia : A botanical plant genus, and particularly any over 200 species of highly fragrant, very popular white flowers in this genus. They are very important in the perfume industry.
- Model organism : Species often used in research as models for the study of biological processes.
- Orchid : Any plant classified under Orchidaceae, one of the largest plant families and the largest among Monocotyledons.
- Pollenizer : The plant that provides pollen for pollination of another plant
- Rose garden : A flower garden containing only species of the rose genus.
- Samantha Smith : Add brief definition or description