Cyclotomic field/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Cyclotomic field, or pages that link to Cyclotomic field or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cyclotomic field. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic number field : A field extension of the rational numbers of finite degree; a principal object of study in algebraic number theory.
- Conductor of a number field : Used in algebraic number theory; a modulus which determines the splitting of prime ideals.
- Field extension : A field containing a given field as a subfield.
- Minimal polynomial : The monic polynomial of least degree which a square matrix or endomorphism satisfies.
- Monogenic field : An algebraic number field for which the ring of integers is a polynomial ring.
- Root of unity : An algebraic quantity some power of which is equal to one.
- Serge Lang : (19 May 1927 – 12 September 2005) French-born American mathematician known for his work in number theory and for his mathematics textbooks, including the influential Algebra.