David Horowitz/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to David Horowitz, or pages that link to David Horowitz or to this page or whose text .
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- New Left : Add brief definition or description
- David Horowitz Freedom Center : Originally founded by David Horowitz to form a conservative presence in Hollywood, the organization is active on a number of fronts, such as DiscoverTheNetworks, to fight what it considers a combined leftist and Islamist trend in popular culture and academia
- Islamofascism : A term, used in political speech, for what often equates to radical Islam; the word itself contains theological and philosophical contradictions
- Academic freedom : Add brief definition or description
- Aminah McCloud : Professor of Islamic Studies in the Department of Religious Studies at DePaul University and the Director of the Islamic World Studies Program; Board member of Radio Islam and the Feminist Sexual Ethics Project at Brandeis University; Adjunct scholar and board member, Institute for Social Policy and Understanding
- Conservapedia : Conservative wiki encyclopedia project founded by Andrew Schlafly as an alternative to Wikipedia and its "liberal bias", instead preferring conservative Christian and Republican Party viewpoints.
- Daniel Pipes : Director of the Middle East Forum; publisher, Middle East Quarterly and Taube distinguished visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution of Stanford University; member, Committee on the Present Danger; book author and columnist, director 1986-1983, Foreign Policy Research Institute; board member, United States Institute of Peace; son of Soviet specialist Richard Pipes; Hasbara speakers bureau; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union
- Norman Podhoretz : Editor-at-large and formerly editor, Commentary (magazine), a leading journal of neoconservatism; member, Committee on the Present Danger; advisor, Project for the New American Century; adjunct fellow, Hudson Institute; spouse of Midge Decter
- Center for Media and Democracy : A nonprofit organization that draws attention to what it considers corporate and government "spin" or distortion in information released to the public