Digital imaging and communications in medicine/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Digital imaging and communications in medicine, or pages that link to Digital imaging and communications in medicine or to this page or whose text .
- Telemedicine : The use of electronic communications to enable providers to diagnose, provide information, and deliver health services when they are not available for on-site service delivery
- Electronic health record : Longitudinal collection of electronic health information about individual patients or populations
- National Electronic Manufacturers Association : Add brief definition or description
- Health Level 7 : A standardization organization and a set of specifications for the electronic interchange of healthcare information.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.