Dissolved air flotation/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Dissolved air flotation, or pages that link to Dissolved air flotation or to this page or whose text .
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.
- Aeration basin : A holding and/or treatment pond provided with artificial aeration to promote the biochemical oxidation of wastewaters.
- API oil-water separator : A device for removing oil from industrial wastewaters.
- Aqueous Wastes from Petroleum and Petrochemical Plants : A book about the composition and treatment of the wastewater streams produced in the hydrocarbon processing industries (i.e., petroleum refineries, petrochemical plants and natural gas processing plants).
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Induced gas flotation : A treatment process that separates and removes suspended oil from wastewaters or other waters.
- Large-scale trickle filters : One of the processes by which biodegradable substances in wastewaters are biochemically oxidized.