Electromagnetic induction/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Electromagnetic induction, or pages that link to Electromagnetic induction or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Electromagnetic induction. Needs checking by a human.
- Electricity : The flow or presence of electric charge; the flow of electricity is an important carrier of energy.
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Faraday's law (electromagnetism) : States that a change in magnetic flux generates an electromotive force (EMF).
- Magnetic flux : Is the total magnetic induction B integrated over a surface S.
- Magnetism : Property of attracting iron.
- Michael Faraday : (1791 – 1867) Was an English physicist and chemist whose best known work was on the closely connected phenomena of electricity and magnetism; his discoveries lead to the electrification of industrial societies.
- Wireless telegraphy : The use of radio to send telegraphic messages rather than by long-distance transmission lines.