Erasmus Darwin/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Erasmus Darwin, or pages that link to Erasmus Darwin or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Erasmus Darwin. Needs checking by a human.
- Andrew Duncan : (1744- 1877) Scottish medical reformer, best known for his humane treatment of the mentally ill.
- Charles Darwin : (1809 – 1882) English natural scientist, most famous for proposing the theory of natural selection.
- Edinburgh University : Founded in 1582, one of the leading academic institutions in the UK.
- Edinburgh : The capital of Scotland.
- List of notable evolutionary biologists : Add brief definition or description
- Natural selection : The differential survival and/or reproduction of classes of entities that differ in one or more characteristics
- Scottish Enlightenment : A period in 18th century Scotland characterized by a great outpouring of intellectual and scientific accomplishments.
- The Origin of Species : 1859 book by Charles Darwin expounding the theory of evolution through natural selection