Executive Order (United States)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Executive Order (United States), or pages that link to Executive Order (United States) or to this page or whose text .
- Executive Order 9066 : Order issued by President Franklin D. Roosevelt on 19 February 1942, authorizing the Secretary of War and his designated commanders to establish "military areas" as they see fit and exclude "any or all persons" from entering or remaining within them; the basis for Japanese internment
- Executive Order 9981 : Add brief definition or description
- Executive Order 12333 : An order issued by Ronald Reagan, clarifying some authorities of, and restrictions on, the United States intelligence community
- Executive Order 13224 : The basic ruling by George W. Bush authorizing the seizure of financial assets associated with terrorism