Field theory (mathematics)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Field theory (mathematics), or pages that link to Field theory (mathematics) or to this page or whose text .
- Algebra : A branch of mathematics concerning the study of structure, relation and quantity.
- Algebraic number field : A field extension of the rational numbers of finite degree; a principal object of study in algebraic number theory.
- Field automorphism : An invertible function from a field onto itself which respects the field operations of addition and multiplication.
- Field extension : A field containing a given field as a subfield.
- Finite field : Field that contains only finitely many elements.
- Galois theory : Algebra concerned with the relation between solutions of a polynomial equation and the fields containing those solutions.
- Genus field : The maximal absolutely abelian unramified extension of a number field.
- Monogenic field : An algebraic number field for which the ring of integers is a polynomial ring.
- Ordered field : A field with a total order which is compatible with the algebraic operations.
- Quadratic field : A field which is an extension of its prime field of degree two.