Free particle/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Free particle, or pages that link to Free particle or to this page or whose text .
- Frame of reference (physics) : An observational set of coordinates tied to the motion of an observer, used to describe physical events and possibly including a measurement apparatus.
- Inertial frame of reference : A frame of reference in which the laws of physics take their simplest form.
- Inertial forces : Forces introduced to enable the use of the laws of motion in accelerating frames of reference, such as rotational frames
- Classical mechanics : The science of mechanics, which is concerned with the set of physical laws governing and mathematically describing the motions of bodies and aggregates of bodies geometrically distributed within a certain boundary under the action of a system of forces.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Free particle. Needs checking by a human.
- Acceleration : The increase of an objects velocity (or speed) per unit time.
- Force : Vector quantity that tends to produce an acceleration of a body in the direction of its application.
- Particle in a box : A system in quantum mechanics used to illustrate important features of quantum mechanics, such as quantization of energy levels and the existence of zero-point energy.
- Quantum mechanics : An important branch of physics dealing with the behavior of matter and energy at very small scales.
- Schrödinger equation : A differential equation of quantum mechanics, describing the spatial and temporal behavior of wave functions.