Function (mathematics)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Function (mathematics), or pages that link to Function (mathematics) or to this page or whose text .
- Distribution (mathematics) : Objects which generalize functions, used to formulate generalized solutions of partial differential equations.
- Set (mathematics) : Informally, any collection of distinct elements.
- Set theory : Mathematical theory that models collections of (mathematical) objects and studies their properties.
- Bijective function : A function in which each possible output value corresponds to exactly one input value.
- Injective function : A function which has different output values on different input values.
- Surjective function : A function for which every possible output value occurs for one or more input values: the image is the whole of the codomain.
- Banach space : A vector space endowed with a norm that is complete.
- Equation (mathematics) : A mathematical relationship between quantities stated to be equal, seen as a problem involving variables for which the solution is the set of values for which the equality holds.
- Function space : Add brief definition or description
- Hilbert space : A complete inner product space.
- Linear map : Function between two vector spaces that preserves the operations of vector addition and scalar multiplication.
- Linear space : Add brief definition or description
- Vector space : A set of vectors that can be added together or scalar multiplied to form new vectors