Futile care/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Futile care, or pages that link to Futile care or to this page or whose text .
- Medical ethics : The study of moral values as they apply to medicine.
- Health care reform : Rubric used for discussing major health policy creation or changes in governmental policy, that affects healthcare delivery in a given place.
- Hippocratic Oath : An oath traditionally taken by physicians before practising medicine.
- Infanticide : Intentionally causing the death of an infant
- Terminal illness : A disease that has no known cure and will cause death.